The Board of Directors of the Comprehensive Leasing Company cordially invites you to attend the company’s Ordinary General Assembly Meeting which will be held at 1:00 P.M. on Thursday 25-02-2021 through visual and electronic media communication using Zoom application, to discuss the following matters:
1. Reciting the minutes of the previous ordinary meeting of the General Assembly which was held on 27-02-2020.
2. Discussing the Board of Directors Report on the activities of the Company during the year 2020 along with its future plans for the year 2021.
3. Hearing the Company’s Auditors Report of the on its financial statements for the year ended 31- 12-2020.
4. Discussing and approving the company financial statements for the year ended 31-12-2020.
5. Approving the Board of Directors recommendation for distributing cash dividends of (20%) to the shareholders.
6. Discharging the Board’s members from their liabilities in respect of the financial year ended 31-12-2020.
7. Electing the Company’s auditors for the next fiscal year, and deciding on their remunerations.
8. Any other matters that the General Assembly proposes to be included in the agenda of what falls within the scope of the ordinary meeting of the General Assembly, provided that this proposal is approved by 10% of the shareholders represented in the meeting.
1. The meeting link: https://zoom.us/j/8519130687
2. Meeting Attachments link:
3. Link to the Announcement and the Power of attorney slips:
o in accordance with the defense orders and regulations issued by the Ministry of Industry and Trade and the Companies Control Department, please send the proxy slips two days before the meeting to the e-mail below.
4. Questions: Please send all inquiries to the e-mail below two days before the meeting, as in accordance with the defense orders and regulations issued by the Ministry of Industry and Trade and the Companies Control Department, it will not be possible to inquire or ask questions during the meeting, except for those whose shares exceed 10% of the company’s capital.
Chairman of Board of Directors
George Abu Khader